Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Memories to Come

Me and my good friend Will have decided that we are going to journey across the states to catch trout. Our first destination will be somewhere in West Virginia, and are last will be Alaska. I know that Florida does not have any trout, but we are counting the sea trout. This will take us many years, cost us a small fortune, and we will have to put many hours into research but I think it will be well worth it. By the end of all this I will have so many good memories that I probably wouldnt have had the chance to have if it wasn't for this idea. Ill be writing about all of my trips and posting pictures as well. The fish that I want to catch the most would have to be the golden trout, possibly the most beautiful fish I have ever seen. We will probably be going sometime in October to WV, so wish us luck, and check back for pictures and a story.


If you click on the link it will take you to Wikipedia to see several pictures.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_trout

No comments:

Post a Comment