Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fights and No Fish

I was supposed to go fishing today, but plans got cancelled when my buddy texted me saying he couldn't go. Apparently he got sucker punched in the face and ended up with a broken nose and 5 stitches, then the little prick who punched him ran away. He just said he wasn't really feeling up to fishing and I said no problem, but I did tell him we will be going out this week.

Easter vacation starts friday for me, I have four days off and I plan on spending at least 2 days fishing. Also I have a break from tennis for a few days so we might go out to a Delayed Harvest section near us after school. Hopefully we get some pictures so I can put them up. I received my new L.L. Bean rod a week or so ago and haven't been able to use it, kind of a downer, but it will get used soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment