Friday, September 21, 2012

Crappy days are still crappy

I had two classes cancel today so my friend and I went out to do a little fishing. We found a nice little spot that he has fished at before with a ton of carp cruising around the shallows. We decided to go back to my house and grab some doughball and I grabbed my fly rod in hopes of getting a carp on the fly. We get back and this guy comes up and tells us we are fishing on some ladies property. We asked were she lived so we could go ask her for permission and he said "all the neighbors are fighting up here, so I would just leave." Well that wasn't much help, but we decided to just leave and head for the river.

We got there and fished for about an hour and half and only caught 2 bluegill, so overall today sucked. I did get to cast my fly rod for a while which I haven't done in a long time so that was nice. I might be heading up with my dad and brothers hunting tomorrow, not sure if I will want to get up in the morning though so it all depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment