Thursday, May 17, 2012

Memorial day

I will be out in Venango county fly fishing with my friend over Memorial day weekend. Possibly camping out along side the stream, it's going to be a nice get away. Hopefully I will be able to get a wild brown, brook and rainbow. Where we are going it is possible and I am really looking forwards to it. I will definitly have pictures, well hopefully, phone has been screwed up lately.

Also tomorrow night I will be down at the Mon river fishing for some carp and catfish. Just made some dough ball yesterday and have one more batch to make tomorrow. It will be the first time out this year, pretty excited to catch some carp on 4 pound test. Might throw a few lures out to see if I can hook into a bass or two, not sure. Till tomorrow or Saturday when I blog about carp fishing, tight lines my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment