Sunday, January 27, 2013

School Tomorrow

After a very nice 6 weeks break I will be at it again. This time though I got to make my own schedule, I made sure it was jam packed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with 5 classes. What does this mean, that I only have one class on Tuesday, and none on Thursday. Now you are saying who cares, I do, I go to a school that has a trout stream right by it, stocked yes, but still fishable. This means on my Tuesday when I arrive 2 hours early I can go do a little fishing, and on Thursday, well I can go wherever I want.

As for my goals for this year, never posted them or really thought about them until now.

1. I want to try and get to the 150 mark again, I made 105 last year, 45 short, but I now have a drivers license so it allows for me to fish more

2.Carp, I caught my bass this summer, but not my carp, so he is still on the list.

3.More fly tying, didn't do enough this year, it is as simple as that.

4. 20 inch trout on the fly. I caught one last year, but it was on a spinning rod, awesome fish so I figured I would try to improve.

5. On my way down to Austin this summer for RTX I would like to fish on state for trout, not sure what one, but I would like to get at least on out of the way and get the ball rolling. We had some problems this year, every time we planned to go to another state something happened and we couldn't go.

I think tomorrow or sometime this week I will put up some pictures of 2012 just like I did last year, I won't lie, reading is never as fun as pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment