Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winter Trout, Not My Thing

Well I went to a few creeks in Fayette County that run into Indian Creek. I got lost, several times, had to stop and ask some random people for directions, several times. Man it was a mess, but it was a very pretty area. Stopped at one of the creeks, I didn't believe it was the right one so I left, tried to find the right one, hit some ice, and then went back to find out the right on was about 100 yards from where I was fishing. In the end I got nothing there and went over to Westmoreland County to try my luck at a wild trout creek there. I had one on, but none to hand, ended up getting water in my wader and stopped fishing early. Depending on the weather I may go out again or not, it is looking pretty harsh this next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment