Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fish I have caught

I was just trying to think of all the fish I have caught and figured I would list them, spinning vs fly fishing. I am going to leave panfish and suckers/chubs out of this, kind of pointless, but I would love for my fly fishing to eventually match up, if not pass up my spinning catches.

Spinning
Catfish (Flathead, Channel, and Bullhead)
Smallmouth
Largemouth
White Bass
Muskie
Trout Stocked (Brook, Rainbow, Brown, and the Pali)
Carp
Walleye
Sauger
Erie Steelhead

Fly
Smallmouth
White Bass
Trout Stocked (Brook, Rainbow, and Brown)
Trout Wild (Brook)
Erie Steelhead

Truth be told, I didn't realize until I just typed this up that, not even counting the catfish, I am going to have one hell of a time catching up. I would like to get Largemouth and Carp out of the way this summer, but for the others? Well those are going to suck, I won't lie. I think most, if not all of the catfish I catch on the fly rod will be pure luck, it seams they mostly are. But I have no idea where I will chase Walleye, Sauger, and Muskie on the fly, hmm guess I will have to figure that out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment