Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I DID IT!!!

153, landed 5 more freshly stocked trout... Nothing to much to brag about but I hit my goal for trout this year, and I couldn't be happier. Now a lot where on opening day which is the easiest day of the year to catch them, so if you take them out I am only at 82 so I am going to try and get 71 more non opening day fish. Very possible and very likely, the thing is I drive now which makes a huge difference. I can go whenever I want, no friends need to drive me nor do my parents, which is great, probably why I got 153 so soon. Great year so far, truthfully can't wait for next year so I can restart it, 200 on the fly and 250 altogether, have to add a few for opening day when it can be kind of hard to fly fish. Setting the bar high but I am O.K. with that. Now I can't wait for my buddy to get home so we can go and catch some wild ones together or at least harder fish from the yough or something. It is a great feeling, one of the goals I was aiming for I hit. Now for some carp and bass action. Well maybe in a few months, the trout are still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment